Currently we have four weekly training sessions: Saturday afternoon, Sunday morning, Tuesday and Wednesday morning(based on sign ups).
14:45 – 18:00
|Sunday (Race Training)||
9:30 – 11:30
19:30 – 20:30
|Wednesday (based on sign ups)||
6:30 – 8:15
On the water at Kallang Riverside Park (5 Stadium Road)
What to wear and bring
- Shorts + T-shirt: you will get wet so you might want to bring a spare set
- Flip flops – you need these to get to & from the water
- Sunglasses: optional (helps with keeping the water out of your eyes)
- Paddle training: $15.00 for training Saturday/$10.00 Sunday – this covers cost of coach, equipment, water & 100 Plus while on the boat as well as drinks on the beach on Saturday;
- Boot Camp: $5.00
- A Membership fee of $120.00 annually is required after your 3rd paddling session; as a member you receive a discount card for use at our sponsors’ outlets: The Penny Black; Muddy Murphy’s and Prince of Wales.