|Wednesday – 6.30 a.m.
Saturday – based on sign ups
Sunday – 9 a.m.
As this Saturday is the Dragon Battle and most regulars will be at the event, Saturday training will be based on sign ups. Please sign up on this Facebook event page if you want to come to training this Saturday. Sunday will be definitely on as we will be focusing on our SRR race training!
Everyone, please do take note of the following training procedure to be followed when you arrive at the cage:
1. Register for attendance
2. Take a paddle, PFD(life vest), and bum pad.
3. If you don’t have your own water, please take 2-3 bottles of water that the team is providing.
4. Help prepare the boats for training. If you need guidance on where to go or what to do, please ask any of the regular members or your captains.
Note: We are trying to lessen the use of plastic bottles for training, please help us do this by bringing your own water and reusable containers. And please, do not leave food in the cage. Even if you have it inside your bag, which you think the scavengers will not find.
1. For the 10k racers who haven’t settled the registration or finisher shirt fee yet, please settle with Aoife as soon as possible!
2. For Dragon Battle guests and paddlers, that also haven’t settled registration fee, please pay Aoife by Friday, October 7.